Monday 17 May 2010

Extended orgasm

I gave the Nailist a lengthy extended orgasm tonight. Longer than what I've been aware of giving in the past. I feel this as a kind of milestone because I theorized about how to do so for a while and then tested it out today and this was the result. Fucking ace!

She went quietly into orgasm when I told her to and said that she was cumming, and continued to say the words repetitively for a long time. At one stage she had full body convulsions for a period of about 20 seconds. When the convulsions stopped she went into a seemingly deeply relaxed state. I was still fucking her and was pretty tired from all the sex it took me on the lead up to this extended orgasm so I finished few minutes after. She was conscious but motionless for a long time after.

She is so hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment