Tuesday 4 May 2010

She didn't see the bruises

But my arms still feel the pain and look bruised and fucked up.

In reference to my dilemma in my last post, we had intimate, missionary sex under the covers with the lights off and my shirt still on. This kind of running around covering my tail makes me feel uncomfortable. If I could be more honest....

I got a mail from her just before saying that she wants to travel to Bali with me. Slow down honey. Going on a second date saying things like that and you are on a sure fire mission to getting heartbroken.

Speaking of heartbreak, just got a mail tonight out of the blue from a rich girl who was flaking out on me last year. She wanted to know how I was. I told her I was fine, asked about her and she told me that she was heartbroken.

She contacts me now, a guy who she knew had obvious romantic interest in her, right when she is 'heartbroken' trying to reignite contact. Nothing says "I'm emotionally insecure and need someone to fill that gap ASAP!" quite like this. If I were beggar and not a chooser, I would be on that like white on rice, but alas, there are other options. Too many one may think.

My reply was, "Heartbroken? I see... I don't know what to say in a time like this but.... I know how it feels because you did it to me."

I don't feel I need to give friendly support to someone who is neither my friend or cares about me in any way. The truth is that I wasn't heartbroken, I never felt rejected when she stopped replying to my emails, I didn't care. I'm far beyond jaded.

Hmmm..... I still want to drive her sports car...

No comments:

Post a Comment