Wednesday 13 October 2010

Can I leave my stuff at your place?

My GF asked if she could leave a bag of her stuff at my place. It's cool with me, since we are pretty established now. It feels kinda strange when it happens too soon though. Like when a girl takes over my tiny bathroom with her stuff on day2.

I was looking around my place and I still have various remnants from ex- hookups, GFs, one nights stands.

I have a fake lip-ring from a one night stand punk chick. I have an ear stud from a slightly B-kei one night stand.

Random hair brush. I don't know.


Ex-GF's and Fuck buddy's; Bath salt, facial scrubs, soaps, lotions, massage oil- other things I don't know what their purpose is for....

I think it's time to either use them, or lose them. My skin is a little dry around the eyes. Perhaps a nice bath with a revitalizing facial is in order....?

No comments:

Post a Comment