Sunday 3 October 2010

I approach girls

I approach and talk to girls fairly often. Of course I don't detail most of them in this blog because nothing out of the ordinary happens, but generally, I talk to many women in many different places and situations. When I talk, I'm not really thinking about sex or friendship or anything into the future at all. Usually I'm thinking, "I want to talk to girls", or "These girls are looking at me, it would be polite to say hello."

Clothing shops, Coffee shops, book shops, fast food shops, music shops, sometimes even trains and elevators- I talk. Bars are places for people to get together, drink and talk. Of course I approach women there and have conversations even when I don't intend to sleep with them.

Sometimes I just like to chat. Sometimes, even when I'm in the street, I'll be with other guys, and if we got some girls to go drinking with us it would be more fun. And it usually is.

It seems many people think that the only reason a man would want to approach a woman is only because he wants sex.

If a woman ever thinks the only reason I would be talking to her is because I want to fuck her she should quit flattering herself and just enjoy the moment because very soon it will pass and be forgotten.

There are only very rare occasions I think, "Damn, that girl is so my type, I have to talk to her." Other times I'm just in the mood and I do want sex and could basically fuck anything. This seems to be happening less and less though.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm..... that's very interesting... especially coming from you! haha... ^_-

    but appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong. I completely approach girls with the intent of meeting them again and having sex- it's just most of the time I don't. Generally speaking, it's after I've talked to a girl and found out that she is nice- then I start thinking about sex.

    ReplyDelete