Saturday 9 October 2010

I have a shoe fetish

I don't know how it got this way, but its pretty full on now.

Maybe it started with me noticing the pink toenails of a girl wearing sandals?

Maybe I saw a bit of toe sticking out with some 'toe cleavage'?

I did notice that when I saw girls with more conviction in their style, they had more confidence in their walk and nicer shoes on their feet.

Nowadays I look at shoes like I'm looking at tits.

I try to sneak a look without getting caught looking weird or creepy.

The school uniform fetish that is so common here does absolutely nothing for me and when I see it I think, 'child' and absolutely nothing registers in my mind. In fact I think the way that this entire country somehow openly embraces this as commonplace is completely vulgar- but as they say, when in Rome...hmmm... It still does nothing for me.

There's a 16 year old girl I do private lessons with every week. In a way, I could imagine how she would be cute to other girls and guys her age. One public holiday I taught her and she came in without her uniform, dressed in casual- lots of makeup, perfume and heels...... minors shouldn't be allowed to wear heels. They were hot. And strappy.

I stole all these pics from a blog. But that blog said they stole them from someone else. Super steal baby.

1 comment:

  1. haha, i think it's cool that you like heels on a girl. i mean they are a pain and we wear them to look hot! so if they are appreciated, then it means it's not for nothing right?

    plus it's no wonder your fetish manifested here since basically every japanese girl everywhere wears heels all the time...

    ReplyDelete