Saturday 5 June 2010

Said goodbye to the Bi-S&M girl

Against popular demand from a captain anti-sex, I thoroughly had sex with the Bi-SM girl to say goodbye to her last night. It's not like I haven't slept with her already, but this time it felt much better.

We met and had some dinner at a restaurant where I spent most of the time just asking her questions about everything. She's younger than me but has experienced a lot and has her head firmly planted on her shoulders and I think she has grown a lot in her time being here. We talked about medical science research, hiking in the woods and surviving off the land, and family- turns out her mother was bi-sexual also. Quite different to the date conversation I had with the nailist earlier this week; we watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show on the net and just commented on the models. Fun none-the-less.

Anyway, back at my place and it feels like every time I kiss her it is the first time again which is so bizarre. I get nervous because I don't know how to approach it. I know she likes pain- being a 'sub' (submissive of the SM kind) but I decide to give that whole SM stuff a miss this time and just go for normal kissing. We end up making out really passionately on the sofa for about 30 minutes before I get into a position where I am behind her, she is on my lap and I'm giving her clitoral stimulation. We are still able to kiss from this position if she turns her head. She eventually hits a climax and orgasms.

We move to the mattress so she can collapse and enjoy a moment of chill. We continue making out- I want to try creating an extended orgasm in her and go about doing it until I am fucking her into oblivion and her angel orgasm face puts me over the edge and I blow on her stomach.

She is lying still recoiling from it and I notice tears. This shocks me. Sometimes a nice big orgasm will trigger a release of some emotions, which can be expected, it was just unexpected to see her crying because of the tough image she has. Her eyes are red, over flowing and locked onto me. I move in close to her just pull her tight without saying a word. She holds on to me.

We continue the night with watching a movie, having a bath, chatting a lot and fooling around some more. At one point I have a finger inside her and notice the gland inside her pussy which is responsible for releasing ejaculate getting quite full. I tell her that she is probably going to squirt soon and put down a towel. She seems confused a bit- so I ask her if she has squirted before and she gives a vague answer. This girl has spent a ton of time in underground S&M clubs, I thought she would have definitely squirted before. It turns out she has, but in the clubs everyone has masks on and she claimed that she didn't feel comfortable with having someone who's face she knew making her squirt... WTF?

In all, an educational and fun evening was had by all. Goodbye bi-girl, may we meet again in good health in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment