Tuesday 29 June 2010

Too much sex?

No such thing!

But damn I got near close the other day. I had to spend all of the following day lying around like a vegetable, reading comics, watching anime and a crap vampire movie (interview with a vampire sux BTW). I had a plan to meet up with an 18 year old hostess I met the other week, but I just couldn't be bothered moving. Waste of a day off really.

Note* girls who don't want a guy to cheat should consider fucking him so much he has no energy to fuck anyone else.

It was the nailist's birthday so I took her to a lunch/onsen combo where we ended up as the only patrons in a hot public bath with a low dividing wall that separates the men from the women. It was also open air, so we enjoyed the view outside, started making out over the wall until I stood up and she took me in her hands. Things were getting fun until we heard someone enter. We left, keen to finish the what we had started.

We ended up in a toy museum's disabled toilet fucking hard. HA! So unromantic.

The funny thing was that after we got out we both had that, 'We just fucked' look about us; messy hair, sweat and blatant horny smiles. The day continued on thus path with a huge marathon at my place and me getting to the point where I was actually happy that she left so I could get some rest. Rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment