Friday 25 June 2010

woo...spooky...

I woke up this morning with the idea in my head that vampires are cool. I was still half asleep and I was thinking about the movie, 'Interview with a vampire' and how I have never seen it but maybe I should. Vampires wear cool shit like vests and such. Then I began to wonder what it would be like to be a vampire. Would I have special powers? Could I fly? I'd definitely be able to stay young and good looking forever though. That's a good point. The bad thing would be eating humans. I saw enough dead bodies when I was studying in university and it never made me hungry. I was thinking about the person who made up the whole 'Dracula' idea. Was he just trying to scare people by grossing them out?

Why the hell was I thinking about vampires?

Then I properly woke up and forgot completely about the vampire thing since nothing in my life leads me to especially have any interest in Vampires. I've heard about some movie that is hot recently but I haven't really hunted it down to check it out since I don't care about Vampires whatsoever. Like, seriously, what do I care about vampires? And why was I dreaming about being one?

Then, I was talking with the massage therapist and she told me she was visited by a かなしばり, it's a kind of Japanese ghost that visits you when you are sleeping. You wake up but you can't move. Total body paralysis. She doesn't really believe the ghost part of it, and neither do I, we both kind of think it's just semi awake, semi sleeping state.

Anyway, after that, she fell back asleep and had a dream where I appeared in it as, you'll never guess this, AS A FREAKING VAMPIRE!!

WUT?!

She said I came up to her in her dream and attacked her. She was so scared she woke up.

Spooky...

No comments:

Post a Comment