Thursday 21 January 2010

Cute New Arty Bi lingual girl

I like this girl. Cute girl. She is easy to communicate with and has things to say. She isn't freaked out because I'm foreign and she says cool shit.

The other day we played "DJ the house down", which is a game I invented. Basically I put on a song from youtube and then the next participant (her) puts on the next song. You have to try to keep the flow going by matching mood and genre or whatever. Without being too into myself, I would say I kickass at this game. Mostly cause I put on wicked music that I want to hear ;) , but I love to play it with new people cause I get to hear their style and I also get to enjoy new stuff. Her style is pretty artsy eclectic. I respect it more than I like it, that being that I wouldn't really listen to the stuff too much alone.
It was fun with her. She ended up sabotaging the game and just put on stuff she wanted to hear which was cool cause I sabotaged her plans of listening to stuff she wanted to hear by having sex with her. That was the second sex meeting for us. Better than the first time cause we are still getting to know each other.

She is vegan and that's cool cause it's interesting and we can enjoy eating vegetable dishes. I didn't mind dropping the meat at all when I ate with her. Meat is not a necessity that I need on every meal so I roll with it easily. She calls and messages too much for me to reply to cause I have a job but it's kinda cool. I'm guessing she is going to be like a lot of early 20yo's; become infatuated and suck up my free time for a short span, maybe 2 months then lose interest and move on. Keeping her interested is something I would do if she were more glamorous and had more money to spend on me.
*******

Saw a movie by myself at the cinema last night and got gyaku'd on the way out by a chinese girl. Skinny and young, but not so cute so I don't think I'll follow it up.
*******
One of the chicks in my building is so doable but so close to home. I think she wants to try it on. She gave me her email tonight. See how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment