Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thailand Xmas+New Year part 4

The threshold had been broken. I had slept with a hooker. I had not regretted it, but my mind had not exactly processed it as a good thing or an enjoyable thing. Why must my mind put so much emphasis on sex? I don't think I'm different to any other man when I say I think about sex all the time.

When I am talking to older women I imagine them in their youth and wonder if I would go there. I wonder if I would go there at the age they are at now. I look at girls of all ages and wonder how much sex they have and I wonder how much the color and palette of their skin would change if they were thrown into the ecstasy of orgasm by a powerful lover. Would their stride change and become more free? Would the chattering thoughts in their mind settle down and become calm making conversation with them more pleasant? Would they become clingy and hold on tight to me or would they feel the powerful orgasm and fear their own loss of self control while surrendering to the abandonment?

Often I talk to decent looking women and I know that they don't get enough satisfaction from sex. Even if they don't think so I believe they need more orgasms.
I wish western society had more understanding of woman's emotional needs and found a service that could couple it with their physical sexual desires. Well sexed women are happy and more enjoyable to be around.

My confused feelings towards ladies of the night changed a few days later when I found myself sending a different beautiful girl into a beautiful orgasm. I enjoyed the experience and found satisfaction from her pleasure.

We had moved camp to a beach side town and lodged in a hotel not too far from the beach, yet at the same time, right in the heart of the red light district. Chance or choice, I'm not sure as it wasn't planned by me. The staff were friendly; always willing to chat and help out with any questions we had. The pace was so laid back and chill I lost all memory of my hustle bustle life I live in Japan.

Amongst other things, the girls at the hotel told us about the system for the other girls we might meet along our travels. If we go to a bar in this vicinity, the girls working there have duties to the bar. If we want to leave with the girl and go dancing or drinking elsewhere, we have to buy the girl out of the bar. This should be about 300 baht. The girl will want to choose what she wants to do with you sexually, so talk about that first and make it clear with each other what price is.

***********************
Fuck it's hard to type this story out and concentrate when I have to reply to constant keitai messages. This chick I met the other day has mailed me 24 times today already and about the same amount yesterday and we haven't fucked yet. Grrr. She needs to get a job or just call me and talk about whatever she wants to talk about instead of messaging me every 5 minutes about nothing! The longer it takes to get this up, the more details I forget. Plus I wanna get over this Thailand stuff already. It's sooooo last week.
***********************

So I found myself happy drunk walking the streets sprightly one night and a girl wearing sexy glasses with wild tattoos and dark skin flashed her beautiful smile, greeted me and wrapped her arms around me tight. The feeling was mutual and the warmth of her embrace made me feel comforted and special. She pulled me into her bar and suggested we have a shot then leave. I'm already well passed tipsy but the prospect of going down the hooker route again is making me nervous. My legs feel like jelly and my pulse quickens a little. We sit, chat and slam a tequila. She seems fascinated with my eyes then touches my face. She then looks at me in the eyes and says, "Can I just say, you have fucking sexy eyes? I'm sure you could stop 90% of the women around here with you eyes alone."
Into my ear, she whispers, "let's go!"

Her ploy of playing to my ego works 100%

Thing is, I'm kinda drunk and I don't know where my hotel is. Obviously, she knows the area well and leads the way. We get there and she pushes me onto the bed, jumps on top, and starts undoing my jeans. "You hard for me already darling?" she exclaims more than questions. A sudden change of mind crosses her as she gets up and goes over to the balcony and starts having a chat with the taxi drivers on the street below (?) Then, she's throwing cash down to them (?) and they are trying to throw cigarettes up to her (!?) They can't make the distance so she asks me if I can go down there and grab them for her (WTF!). I guess she asked nicely. Weird! I button my jeans back up and return with the cigarettes.

The rest is kind of a drunken haze that went in and out of focus. I remember her not wanting me to insert my fingers inside her pussy, but I wanted to touch her clitoral area from the outside anyway and she was ok with that. She had some really amazing artwork tattooed around her equally amazing left breast. I love chicks with tattoos, even if I have none myself. I asked to take a photo and I am really tempted to post it up here cause it was just so cool and hot. I remember very clearly her cumming pretty hard because she started hitting me and yelling, "What you do to me!? You make me cum! How you do that to me!?" Then she collapsed giggling and I was laughing too. I started tickling her and she got "Chicken skin everywhere!" and was rubbing her hands over her legs to make it stop. Then she hit me more so I spanked her ass and pulled her in close, growled and bit her ear and she fought me off and I started a slap fight and we messed around a bit and chatted about nothing until we did it all again and passed out.

The next day we talked and made love some more. We watched some music TV and she pointed out a singer that she said was hot and exactly her type. He had black hair that was shaved short and had a ton of tattoos on his short muscular built body. Actually come to think of it, it was this guy. Who's appearance is diametrically opposed to mine. Wow, I'm totally not this girls type whatsoever. But at least I'm not Scott Stapp. He sux.

Conversation with non native speakers places too much effort on me to read their thoughts on what they are trying to say so I generally dislike doing it for free, but in this instance I am getting amused at her ramblings.

"Trust me darling, I do not lie to you. I never say a lie to get something I want. You see those girls at the other bars? They say 'hello handsome man' to every man that walks by to get his attention. They want him to go to the bar and drink with them. Not me. I never do that. I choose my customers and I see their truth in their eyes. Last night, a man, he come to me. He's face all smile but I see his eyes. I don't believe he's eyes. He want to buy me out but I can't go with him. Your eyes are kind and I trust them. I see peoples truth in their eyes. But you too skinny and pretty to be my type. Why you don't get a tattoo and eat more food?"

The push-pull pattern of this girl's way of interacting had emerged earlier and it's hard for me to trust anyone who says, "trust me." So I just ignore her comments largely. Then when the time had come for me to get going, she unlike all the business people I had encountered in Thailand so far, didn't ask me to come and see her again. I ended up seeing her again the next night, New year's eve, but looking back, I kinda wish I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment