Thursday 7 January 2010

Thailand Xmas+New Year part 2- Arriving

If a junkie is addicted to drugs, and I am addicted to sex- Thailand is my crack cocaine.

The first actual day I found myself wondering the streets somewhat randomly taking in all I could. It was a serious shock to the system. Not only had I been traveling and waiting in limbo for the previous 24 or so hours with hardly any sleep, but I had also been working almost non stop up until that point. The mild temperature of the air and the carefree attitude of the people walking the streets put me completely at ease. There was also something in the air. A kind of freshness that came from being in a city near the mountains and so close to nature.

According to the travel guide, a reputable massage place was nearby. There I could relax and enjoy a massage at a low price. Indeed it was a little more expensive than 'those other places', but legitimate and high quality, or so they said.

I asked for a Thai massage and after changing clothes into their standard massage attire, I got on my back and enjoyed the aroma of the room. It was like most 'wellness' places with a lot of incense and slightly dim lighting to add to the atmosphere of drapery and whatnot. Within moments a small Thai woman in her 20's pushed through the curtains and gleamed a quick smile whilst her eyes grew large. She quickly regained composure, but I was in the mood to flirt and she was definitely cute enough.

Her hair was tied back professionally and she wore a polo shirt and track pants, not a very alluring outfit, but her small face and cute smile grabbed me. I started conversation with her as she started to run her hands on my body. I found out a few important things; how to say hello in Thai, how to say 'cute girl', how to say 'it feels good' and how old she was- 26.

Some girls talk about flirting with their eyes. Back when I was young and ignorant, I had no idea what this meant. "Flirting with your eyes? Most men won't even notice this at all!" But now that I'm a little more experienced, I know exactly what this means. I consider myself somewhat practiced in the subtle art. She asked me how long I was staying, and asked if I would come again tomorrow. She told me that she liked me and she told me her staff number so I could request her. Then she placed one hand on my junk and reminded me of the phrase I just learned, 'it feels good'. I had to laugh.

I thought I was doing well with my eye flirting until she threw a price at me for a 'special massage', gently patting my crotch. I had obviously over estimated my skill at eye flirting a massage girl who knows I have money....

1000 baht, or about 3000 yen or $30 depending on where you are from. The massage itself was only 250 baht for an hour. It's already crazy cheap. However, I wasn't here for that. I just wanted to chill. Still, she was persistent, and cute. She told me that of the 250 baht I pay for the 1 hour massage, she makes 50 of it. That's freaking 150 yen for an hour! NOTHING! If I let her massage my dick for a negotiable fee, she can make some salary. She pleads and begs with me and says she makes no salary. If I agree, she will take a private cut of whatever we decide and the shop still gets 250. I decided that I didn't like the price and I didn't really require the service so I refused her kind offer......

It would be so much easier to refuse if she didn't have her hand on my thigh right next to my dick......... Why does she look at me like that? She's changing the price now... Down to half the previous price- 500 baht for special.....

The dim lighting, the aroma, the reasoning and the cute girl take advantage of my spirit of adventure. I agree to the price and she wastes no time pulling my pants down and getting to business. I can't say I'm at all comfortable with this girl just taking off my pants before we have even kissed or I'm properly aroused, but that's not part of the service. I'm also questioning my mind on whether or not this is a good idea to be receiving sexual favors for money. Nonetheless, my manhood takes special exception to the feeling and rises to the occasion.

About 25 minutes later the massage with the happy ending realizes itself. This girl had mad skills. Even though the mood didn't really capture me, her physical stimulation was enough to get me aroused and enjoy the hand job more than any previous girls have when they were touching me. My feeling post orgasm is just placid relaxation. She cleans everything and continues the body massage. When the time limit arrives and I hand over the money, I feel like a sleaze. She pressures me to visit her the next day, and asks me for a specific time. I give her a vague estimation on my plan but I have no concrete plans to return because the next day involved finding the Thailand wilderness via elephant.

To think that this was only the start of what was to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment