Saturday 16 January 2010

Thailand part 5- New years eve

'Pretty' and 'Beautiful' are not good adjectives to use on objects such as 'boy' or 'man'. I feel I need to educate the world on this starting with my friends and the people I meet cause it seems to be following me around like a weird smell. Not necessarily bad, but not real good either. We are in the street and the chick I payed for the other night has raced out of her bar and is up in my one of my friend's faces telling him to come into the bar. She is, for one reason or another ignoring me. He takes the initiative to generate attention towards me, perhaps only to get her off his back though. Fair enough.
"Why are you getting angry at me? I brought you a beautiful man." He says to her, gesturing towards me.
"Cheers homey. Don't we say 'handsome' man' though?"
I had put on a suit to see the evening out in style and when I came into the lobby of our hotel the chicks working there suddenly adorned an excessive amount of attention on me. They were admiring the suit and unbuttoning my shirt from one button below 'sleazy amount of visible chest' to 'tacky sleaze supreme'. I had enough chest hair showing to look like a cheap whiteboy wanna be pimp from the 70's. I said, "don't you think it's a bit old school to be wearing a shirt with only a few buttons done up?"
"No it's beautiful! Beautiful! You are a beautiful man!"
My friends are sensitive to me and know that I don't like it so they they do the honorable guy thing and continue to use it as much as possible to watch me squirm in discomfort.

We hang out at various bars drinking and chilling. We end up at a bar across the road from the pierced tattooed glasses chick I met the night before and she comes running in with her state uneasy. "Buy me out darling. We spend happy new year together. A sleazy Italian guy wants to buy me out but I'm scared. Do it, pleeeeaaaase!"
She backs her ass into my crotch and leans forward into a fully clothed doggy style sex position in the middle of the bar and starts grinding me. The bar wall has a mirror and she is looking at it with her pierced tongue hanging out, swaying this way and that. Hazy memories from the night before come flooding back and they are all good. She turns back and faces me, "Please darling."
A friend leans into my ear, "I would."

From there on she turns the evening into sport of how much drama she can try to create. I just wish this girl would chill out and not be so loud and in the face of everyone and show a bit of respect. While I'm off at the bar getting a round, a chick starts chatting to me and it's taking a while to get the drinks ready. She is flirting in a professional way (which means rubbing her hands over me) and when I look back to my crew I see 'my girl' doing her best to proposition one of my friends. This obviously makes things uncomfortable for him cause he doesn't want to step on my toes and at the same time there are other girls around that he would prefer to be chatting with.

I come back with the drinks and take a slap at her ass, half to let her know that I'm aware of what she is doing, and half because she was leaning over and I liked the look of it. At this point she turns into a fireball of anger and seems to have me confused with someone else, or at least someone that can argue because really, I can't argue. Trying to argue with me is like trying to slap a giggling toddler in the face; sure you could do it, but you end up looking pretty silly and mean at the same time.

"I saw you over there! Talking with that girl! You leave me like this, what am I to do!? I tell you something boy, you don't own me. Just because you pay the bar, doesn't mean you my boss. I do nothing for you! I leave right now! I don't own you, and you don't own me! I am a person and you can not buy people!"

Wow! What a random outburst. I had no idea where that came from but something tells me it came directly from some internal script that she had used before on some people that had treated her poorly without any respect or consideration for her as a person. I can see the hurt and at the same time I see a fierce anger filled fire burning in her eyes. I never really understood the purpose or meaning of that phrase, 'fight fire with fire', cause I always thought water would be more effective.

I look in her eyes and say, "I was just getting us all a drink. I am sorry to leave you alone.... You know..... I really wanted to see you again tonight."
All true words.

I have never seen a woman flip switches as quickly as this girl because in the split of a second I see her let out a gasp and her eyes glaze with a slight tear. She grabs my head and starts kissing me more passionately than I have ever been kissed. These Thai chicks are spicy!

Anyway, I'm gonna skip forward a bit and just say that this chicks behavior during the course of the evening resembled that more of an emotional 3 year old than a grown woman. I was really loosing interest but I just went with the flow anyway. We finally got together when I dashed down the street after her with some flowers and sang some bullshit song that I made up on the spot. The lyrics were, "baby, baby, you so crazy, crazy, but I'm too lazy, lazy, I can't keep chasing you." And I physically picked her up off the ground and put on my shoulder and walked into the hotel with her there. The front desk chick giggled at the sight of us on the way in.

We are in my room and she has the flowers I gave her and she is doing something with one of them. She is folding the petals down and saying to me that she wants to tell me something but she can't say the words. She says, "I hope you know what this means." and points to the white rose. I hazard a guess "It's different."
I suddenly have the brainpower of a child that can only manage to state the obvious. Way to be cool....
"Yes, it's different. But why did I give it to you, and what does it mean?"
"Umm... you like flowers?"
Shit, shit, shit! Ugh! I give up at this stupid game. Shouldn't we just be having animal sex right now. Talking about flowers and their meaning! Damn!
"This flower is you. I left you many times tonight because I wanted you to come after me. I wanted to know if you would do it. You are different. You are special and not like others. I had 26 guys come to the bar and request me tonight. They want to be with me. bla, bla,bla- I'm so fantastic, something something, I'm too drunk to really speak sentences, blah, I'm happy I'm with you now, or something of the sort..."
Cool, let's make like puppies in love and bury a bone baby girl.

"Thanks for the flower, you're sweet." I reply instead.

Suddenly she gets a message and looks at her phone. She is complaining to me that her ex-boyfriend called her 2 times and that he was messaging her also. "Why he do this? Why he call me 2 times? I don't understand, we broke up 2 years ago."

I tell her that he probably wants to wish her a happy new year and that he's doing it cause he genuinely cares about her. I then wonder how a hooker can have a boyfriend? I guess it's possible if you separate your work life completely with your home life, right? Well, I'm not sure and I don't really care to think about it at this very moment cause I really want to get kinky so I'm considering saying, "I don't care about your fucking ex! I care about fucking you!" but I hold my tongue because the way she is pacing the room tells me that she is about to do something random. She calls him up!?
"Where are you? Why you call me? What!? I can't hear you! Where are you!? Why you call me!?"
I hear his response on the other end of the line and I guess he says something like ,"I can't talk now."
She switches off the phone and drops it.

She collapses on the bed. The mood is dead. I'm gonna pass out cause I'm too drunk to feel my body but by looking at her she looks really cut up about it. My heart goes out to her. It must be so tough having the penis' of random fat old guys inserted into your body all the time. She probably doesn't feel loved all too often and having someone familiar from the past show that he cares must have brought up some emotion.
I take a deep breath in and cuddle into her from behind. She doesn't want to show me her face. I breathe in and out with her and start to tell her about my last breakup and how I felt. How it hurt, and still hurts and how being with that girl made everyday of my life happy up until that point. I told her that I knew it would end from the beginning, but I didn't want to realize it at the time. I told her how I didn't want to sleep with anyone at all after we broke up, and when I finally did sleep with someone it just felt weird.
She's crying. Crying so hard and apologizing. She tries to stop herself and the more she does that, the harder it comes out. She is gripping my arm and at the same time I know she is lost because she doesn't want to be holding onto me. I tell her it's ok. It's ok, it's ok. Just let it all out, it's ok. She does so and continues crying. I feel I don't want to be dealing with this, but I guess I'm too nice or just too drunk to care. Into sleep we fall.

I awake the next day in the same position as the night before and the room is spinning and my head hurts. Where the fuck am I? Oh, Thailand. Damn I need water. I help nurse our hangovers and she asks me when I plan to leave town. I tell her that it's today and she tells me to stay another day. I reply that I can't because I'm going to Bangkok.
"Why don't you come to Bangkok with us?"
I can not believe I just said that! Why the hell did I say that? If she says yes...
She remains silent, thank God. I push the topic no further. I eventually bid her farewell and she tells me that she doesn't want to say goodbye or even think about it cause she doesn't want to miss me. Truth or lie, I mostly just feel relieved she's gone.

I meet my guys and they all have equally, if not more random stories of what happened to them to share. We head to Bangkok and things get crazy there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment