Monday 11 January 2010

Dude! You suck!

I had a dream last night that I was in the band Guns N Roses. In this dream I ended up having a quarrel with the singer Axl Rose. He was baiting me to take a punch at him but I backed down. After that he called me a 'pussy bitch'. This infuriated me so much that I kicked him in the stomach and yelled, "bitch this!" whilst swinging my backpack straight into his face. The hit threw him back into the ground and I made for the exit. Outside I jumped onto my motorbike and rode into the distance. I awoke this morning to the sound of my own voice yelling, "Fuck you Axl!!"

I have no idea what the hell this dream is about considering that I don't like Guns N Roses, I never listened to them, nor do I have any interest in them whatsoever. I also have zero interest in motor bikes. WTF!?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This blog has received a fair bit of interest since its beginning. A fair bit more than I was planning and quite a lot just recently. Basically I wanted to keep a secret blog that included my thoughts and random adventures before I forgot them. Apart from that I wanted to spout off whatever was on my mind (as you can see above). For this reason I didn't consider bothering to make any of my writing clear and accessible to the average person. After some criticism on this, I reread my blog and noticed that my writing is fairly untidy and my expression is vague. Apart from that, I'm told it reads like a bad romance novel.

Now, I'm too self centered to really give a shit what anyone else thinks of me or my writing, especially since I'm not really doing this for anyone else, but I am open enough to take some points on board. I may go over my previous stuff and make it clearer, but the subject matter remains; this is my life. If it sounds like a bad romance novel I can't say I know because I've never read one. Although I do like the idea of a fictitious romance novel brightening up the lives of bored women, my life remains non-fiction.

Also, the guys that get their knickers in a twist thinking I'm some sort of pick up artist master or whatever and want to know if I am, and if not, why aren't I laying the hottest girls that Japan has to offer can just chill out. I'm just a guy, that's why my blog is titled, "foreign guy in Japan". Not foreign guru of laying various sub class fashion genres of women with particular lines of work that are based on their appearance in Japan.

I care not for sleeping with a large number of women, I care for sleeping well with the women I choose to sleep with. I like good sex. Who that happens to be with varies greatly and is based on no particular pattern that I can see.

Peace

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog, so please keep writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rei! You've come at a time in my life where things are just a little strange. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied to your comment on my blog!
    You're always such a nice guy in your comments and you never get offended or act rude. That's great.

    Your new posts are interesting, too!
    Please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete