Monday 18 January 2010

What is your ideal type?

I like to date a woman with similar interests to me. The thing is, I have only one interest; myself. If she likes me, she's in!

One of my beautiful coworkers asked me this question not long ago and it got me thinking. First of all, why are all my coworkers so hot? Every single one of them would make most men lose composure and step over their own mothers to get a piece. Secondly, what is my ideal type?

I used to be all about model hot rich girls with sports cars but now I've been there done that I have different feelings.

Now when I think about it, I want to be dating a girl that I can enjoy my time with easily while still being pushed to to make an effort with her. I want to want to make her laugh, and I want to try to have to charm her. I want to be pushing myself to be a better person, the best person I can be, to make her happy and to make her work to stay cute for me. I want to be able to flirt with her, even though we are dating. Every time we meet, I want to be thinking about new and interesting ways to try and seduce her. I want to look her in the eyes, say something romantic and make her giggle and blush. I want her to think about meeting me and think about how she can dress up to be hot or cute. I want to rock her world! Above all I want to be able to PLAY with her.

If I can go to a park or beach and draw a circle in the dirt and say, "We are sumo wrestlers. The first person to fall or leave the circle is the LOSER." and have her join me, I am happy. If I am walking in the street and we pass a bar that has jazz playing into the street and I decide that we need to stop out the front of the bar and dance on the street, and she giggles and joins me, I am happy. If we are chilling in my apartment and I want to boogie to James Brown in my underwear whilst swigging wine from the bottle and she does too, we are the coolest funk cats ever. If I decide that we are funk cats and need to do cat screams- so be it.

I also want to be able to dress up and dress down without her losing her cool. If I can go to an expensive and posh place and dress up in a nice suit and she can wear something elegant with class and style and we turn every head in the place, then it means we are hot. If I can go enjoy outdoor activity where there is dirt and sweat and no room for being all pretty, and she can enjoy herself, then I might fall in love. If she can chill in a bar and hang with my guy friends and not get all scared, it shows she is cool.

I guess one of the greatest things a girl can do to keep herself in the picture with any guy is to bring something to the table besides just her cuteness. Of course this is not essential because a lot of guys want to lead and control the situation, but if a girl makes plans for us to meet and comes up with some cool ideas for things we can do together, how can I say no?

"I found a place where we can play table tennis and sing karaoke in the same room! They serve drinks too! Let's get drunk, sing and play table tennis. Then maybe we can......エッチ!"

That's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment